Sunday, April 27, 2008

NEW DVD REVIEWS ONLINE - One on One, Tinker With My Stinker, Dark Meat White Treat, Too Much Ass, Feeling Black



  • Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all (legal in your state, that is) ages... take a look-see at what I spent by otherwise boring-as-hell weekend doing. I loaded up my barnyard DVD player with some of the finest smut the bossman had to offer and gave it an honest review. No, not for MY benefit. For YOURS. Now say thank you.



    ...then check out my reviews for:



    One On One 8

    Tinker With My Stinker 2

    Dark Meat White Treat 3

    Too Much Ass? NOT!

    Feeling Black 10





  • Of course, if that's not enough, you can check out our MASSIVE ARCHIVE OF DVD REVIEWS...Over SEVEN YEARS WORTH!




  • Also remember, if YOU would like to write some video reviews for us (and get lots of free stuff in the process), Send Us Your Contact info with a writing sample (of a video review, that is)

  • No comments: